Polyurethane Production and Concept Expert in the Japanese Markets
Technical Consultant #1964
- Polyurethane (PU) technology specialist.
- Polyurethane rigid and flexible foam.
- Polyurethane pre-polymers.
- Polyurethane System House production lines.
- Polyurethane dispensing machines.
- Managing sizable polyurethane system houses.
- Education in Japanese concepts.
- Total Quality Control Management (TQCM) and Total Quality Control Creation (TQCMR).
- Safety procedures (European laws for MDIITDI/BIURET production or use);
- ISO certifications;
- Managing TS RID production and administrations.
Expert Witness Experience
- Polyurethane formulations for all foam types.
- Polyurethane pre-polymers formulations and production process.
Undisclosed Company, 2009 - Present
- Creation and promotion of a branch for (Virtual PU) in Montreal, Canada and Cannes France.
- International Consultant in polyurethane technology and chemical processing, (USA).
- Creation of Polyurethane Institute in Palm, California.
Yantai Wanhua, Canada, USA, Manager, 2006 - 2009
- Market polyurethane development.
- Technical and Commercial Manager for MDI variants.
Victoria Distribution Counsel, Montreal, Canada, Consultant, 2006 - 1999
- Polyurethane technical support.
ENI Group, (Enichem) , Alsace, France, Managing Director, 1994 - 1999
- Oversaw daily operations of the polyuerthane systems of a 35,000 ton production plant.
Cannon Group, France, President, 1994 - 1991
- Oversaw daily operations of Cannon International, worldwide producer of PU equipment, dispensing machines, turning table, laminators and slab stock machines.
- Responsible for composite equipment, TRE, RTM, SMC, BMC (press for compression) and thermoforming machines.
ICI Europa, Brussels, Belgium, International Marketing, Director, 1991 - 1993
- Promoted new technologies polyuria, non-amine systems and new fogging concepts in the international auto industry.
ICI Japan, Tokyo, Japan, Instructor, 1998 - 1987
- Trainer for the first course organized by the MITI and the European Community Education, conducted all in Japanese.
- Disciplines: Value engineering, value analysis, Total Quality Control Management (TQCM), TQ creation management, banking and trading.
ICI France (Imperial Chemical Industries) , Lyon, France and Paris France, Director 1967 - 1987
- House Director and polyurethane promotion for the polyurethane division and systems in Paris.
- Other positions and responsibilities:
- President of the polyurethane raw materials serving the French Association suppliers.
- Director of the polyurethane department and formulation plant in Grenoble, France.
- Marketing Manager of the polyurethane Auto Industry department.
- Commercial Manager of polyurethane department at head quarters.
- Technical and Commercial Representative for polyurethane.
- Technical and Commercial Representative for PVC plasticizers, stabilizers and plastisols.
- Technical and Commercial Representative for chemical products in hydrogentation and nitration catalysts, titanium oxides, titanates, cellulose cellulosic esters, polyols and some specific amines and fine chemicals.
Hoescht Lyon Agency, 1966
- Technician for anticorrosion applications.
French National Military, 1965
- Lieutenant - Health Service
Honors & Publications
- Japanese Instructor: Training EC Center Tokyo
- French and English: Fluent.
- German and Italian-conversation and reading.
- Japanese continued studies.
- B.S. Mathematics, Lycee du Pare (Lyon) France
- M.P.C. Mathematics, Physics, Lycee du Pare (Lyon) France, Univ. of Sciences, France
- C.E. Chemical Engineer (ESCIL-EFT), Lycee du Pare (Lyon) France, Univ. of Sciences, France