- Aviation specialist with over forty-four years holding the highest credentials, as both a Pilot and an Aircraft Mechanic.
- Licensed pilot with a total of 27,885 flight hours; 21,880 in aircraft transportation and 8,866 as Pilot Command.
- Flight Engineer (Turbojet B-727).
- Certified Flight Instructor.
- Ground Instructor: Advanced and Instruments.
- Airframe and Power Plant Mechanic.
- Authorized Air Craft Inspector.
- Aircraft Dispatcher.
Expert Witness Experience,
- For a major aircraft company, provided analysis of an aircraft accident due to failure to adhere to proper maintenance procedures.
- Case Validation: Cause of an aircraft incident.
- Accident Investigation: Aircraft airworthiness.
- Aircraft Maintenance: Review and analysis.
Undisclosed Airline, 1992 - Present
- Captain - AIRBUS 319 I 320
National Airlines - Pan American World Airways, Miami International AP, Miami, FL, 1977 - 1991
Beckett Aviation Corporation, Youngstown Municipal Airport, Youngstown, OH , 1975 - 1977
- Pilot I Mechanic
Opa Locka Flight Center, Inc., Opa Locka Airport, Opa Locka, FL, 1971 - 1975
- Chief Pilot
Burnside-Ott Aviation, Inc., Tamiami Airport, Miami, FL, 1969
- Flight Instructor
Honors & Publications
- Airline Transport Pilot: Airplane MEL
- Type Ratings: B-727, B-737, B-747, B-777, AIRBUS A-310 and A-320
- Flight Engineer: Turbojet B-727
- Certified Flight Instructor: SEL and MEL, Instrument
- Ground Instructor: Advanced and Instrument
- Airframe and Power Plant Mechanic
- Inspection Authorization
- Aircraft Dispatcher
- Total Time: 27,885
- Transport Aircraft: 21,880
- Pilot in Command: 8,866
Academic and Professional Affiliations
- Airline Pilots Association
- B.S. Aviation, Southeastern State College, Durant, OK
- B.S. Business Administration, Southeastern State College, Durant OK