- Expert Consultant in diabetes research, diabetic complication, stroke and hypertension biomarker development, and market research and intelligence.
- Diabetes: Advanced glycation end products and its role in long term complications in diabetes such as neuropathy with special reference to 3-DG ( 3-deoxyglucosone).
- Stroke: NMDA, AMPA and Kainate (Triple Inhibitor) receptor antagonist. Drug Design and it relevance to the existing antagonist and agonist.
- To establish an animal model as to measure nerve conduction velocity in rats as a model for diabetic neuropathy.
- To establish an animal model as to measure the hypoglycemic activity of a drug using the intravenous glucose tolerance test, using area under the curve methodology.
- Synthesis of novel serotonergic modulators from acetaminophen.
- Synthesis of Indole 3 - Aryl Piperazine as Novel 5 - HT2 / D2 typical antagonist.
- Development of rat model for intestinal ischemia.
- Development of measurement of HPLC method to measure 3-D.
- IR studies on insulin, in reference to glycation.
- Sucralose and its glycation potential.
- Establishment of antiglycating potential of Pioglitazone in vitro.
- Glycation and Bitter Gourd (non bitter portion).
- Development of method to measure antiglycation polarimeter.
Undisclosed Company, Pune, India, 2006 - Present
- Chief Strategy Office and Partner.
Inrextest, Inc, Pune, India, 2010
- Project Manager and Head of Operations.
Doctors Laboratories Pvt Ltd, Pune, India, 2009
- Scientific Officer heading Pharmaceutical Division.
Sinhgad Institute of Pharmacy, Pune, India, 2007 - 2008
- Assistant Professor, subject taught, Pharmaceutical Analysis.
Dynamis Therapeutics, PA, U.S.A, 2005 - 2006
- Junior Research Fellow
University of Pune, Division of Biochemistry, Dept. of Chemistry, 2003 - 2005
- Junior Research Fellow: Identification of a biochemical marker for the diagnosis of Intestinal Ischemia.
- Research Scholar.
Allana College of Pharmacy, Pune, India, Lecturer, 2002 - 2001
- Subjects Taught: Pharmacology and Anatomy and Physiology.
College of Pharmacy for Women, Pune, India, Lecturer, 2000 - 2001
- Instructor: Biotechnology and Pharmaceutical Analysis.
Torrent Research Centre, Dept. of Pharmacology, Village Bhat, Ahmedabad, India, 2000
- Scientist - II.
Honors & Publications
- Windows 95, MS - Office,C Programming, Unix
- Internet Application, Tally, Data mining
- Pharmaceutical Sofware: R'strip (AUC), Scope vs/3, Chart vs/3, Borwin, and ChemDraw.
- Pharmaceutical Hardwares : GC-MS, LC-MS/MS, Electron Microscope, Gamma Camera, and MADLI-TO.
- Author of several educational text and E-literature.
Intellectual Property and Patents
- Patent Submitted: ADH as marker for intestinal ischemia, University of Pune, India.
- Patent queries and resubmission: Electronic device for the removal artistic designs from skin.
- Patent examining: Drugs of benzodiazepine class and their possible activity and uniqueness, client confidential.
- M.S. Pharmacy, Birla Institute of Technology and Science (BITS), Pilani, India
- B.S. Pharmacy, SGRS College of Pharmacy, Pune