Chemical Engineering Economic Evaluation Consultant
Technical Consultant #1443
- Global chemical economics, chemical price and cost trends; chemical econometric forecasting.
- Estimating completive manufacturing costs and impact on P&L statements.
- Long term impact of inflation, energy, labor and raw material clauses in supply contracts.
- Chemical process design and and project and process economics.
- Learning curves (Experience Curves) applied to chemical and manufacturing costs, chemical prices and equipment cost and prices.
- Glycidol and glycerine process.
- Hydrogen via steam reforming.
- Peroxygen chemicals and peroxygen chemical production.
- Alkyl phenols and organic phosphates.
Independent Consultant 2002 - Present
- Consultant to FMC, Economic Evaluations
- Process Design, Project Management, Venture Management
DuPont, Process Design and Plant Engineering
- Process design, sodium perborate, sodium cells, sodium cyanide.
- Film coating and photo emulsion development.
- Microcrystalline alumina.
- Glycerin process, acetic anhydride.
- Alkyl phenols.
- Chlorinated cyanuric acid.
- Specialty chemicals, including organic phosphates, peroxygen compounds and hydrogen peroxide projects.
Honors & Publications
- Three US Patents related to glycidol and glycerine processes.
- Adjunct Professor, Drexel Univ., 1978-2002; Advisor, Process Design Course
- AIChE, Management Division Committee
- B.S. Chemical Engineering, MIT
- M.S. Chemical Engineering, University of Connecticut
- P.E. Professional Engineering License, NY