Add this resume to contact form
Expert Witness and Consultant: Legal Applications of Statistics, DNA and Finger Prints
Technical Consultant #1435
- Mathematical probability, particularly data sets with large deviations.
- Bayesian statistics theory and application.
- Legal applications of statistics and service as an expert witness.
- Forensic science as related to statistical analysis of data and evidence.
- Statistics as evidence; assessments of statistics as evidence in the courts.
- Fingerprints and DNA as evidence; statistical issues in DNA identification.
- Elementary differential equations, probability and statistics, probability and stochastic processes.
- Markov exchangeable sequences.
- Professor of Mathematics and Statistics, Undisclosed University, 1991 - Present
- Associate Professor of Mathematics and Statistics, Undisclosed University, 1986 - 1991
- Associate Professor of Mathematics, Undisclosed University, 1980 - 1986
- Assistant Professor of Statistics, University of Chicago, 1974 - 1979
- 12 other visiting positions
Honors & Publications
- American Mathematical Society
- Mathematical Association of America
- American Statistical Association
- Institute of Mathematical Statistics
- Philosophy of Science Association
- B.A. Mathematics, Columbia University, NY
- M.S. Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, Harvard University, MA
- Ph.D. Mathematics, Harvard University, MA