Certified Building Inspector and Mechanical Engineer
Technical Consultant #1354
- Senior mechanical consultant specializing in building inspections and HVAC systems.
- Forensic examination of buildings including design, reconstitution and building use.
- Building inspection, building construction and building program management and maintenance.
- HVAC building controls, refrigeration and utilities.
- Building engineering and construction.
- Certified construction inspector.
Co-founder and Principal Engineer of EngineeringCompany
- Over thirty years designing, engineering and inspecting chemical/bio research, animal, biomanufacturing and pharmaceutical facilities.
- Heavy emphasis on HVAC, building controls, refrigeration and other utilities such as compressed air, steam, chilled water, as well as critical services like WFI and clean steam.
- Experied in all aspects of building engineering and construction from concept to start-up, commissioning and validation with heavy concentration on biotechnology and research facilities.
- Familar with "Barrier Technology" as it applies to the pharmaceutical industry.
- Responsible for other engineers through design, construction, start up and validation to meet current Good Manufacturing Practice.
- Intimately familiar with construction and life safety codes, Code of Federal Regulations and FDA as well as ISO regulatory requirements.
Manager by the Association of Construction Inspectors.
- Author of several publications and listed in the National Directory of Who's Who in Engineering and Professionals.
Honors & Publications
- Registered professional engineer in four states: Delaware, Maryland, Pennsylvania and Kansas
- Active in the American Society of Heating, Refrigerating and Air Conditioning Engineers (ASHRAE).
- Diplomat of The American College of Forensic Examiners.
- Member of the International Society for Pharmaceutical Engineering (ISPE).
- Certified Construction Inspector and Certified Construction Project
- Drexel University - B.S. Mechanical Engineering
- Delaware Technical and Community College - A.S. M.E.
- Continuing education credits in HVAC, construction and cGMP related courses