- Leadership Development, Management Development, Team Development
- Succession Planning, Talent Management
- Sales Skills Development, Sales Management
- Private Family Business Practices
Consultant to Fortune 50, 100 and 500 Clients, including
- Proven record in both domestic and international markets, extensive consulting and executive leadership experience, with expertise in business and financial management, as well as leadership development and organizational change.
- Turnaround change management for 26,000 employees of a Fortune 500 US financial services corporation, developing a customer-focused culture in a climate that had undergone extensive rationalization.
- First executive leadership development process for 3,000 senior executives of a Fortune 50 global investment bank, bringing together select high potential executives to establish their role and involvement as the firmâ€™s leaders in the 21st century.
- Consumer insight into loyalty-driven sales, to support a Fortune 100 global food and beverage firmâ€™s bid to secure a 10-year supply contract to more than 16,000 outlets.
- An integrated orientation and learning system for sales executives of a Fortune 500 insurance client, providing development for new and experienced talent.
- Researching and writing a 30-page White Paper on high-performing Presidents /COOs for a Fortune 150 client.
Senior Vice President, Partners International
- A privately held management consulting firm in Manhattan, serving the Fortune 500. Before being recruited to Partners, led multi-stream consulting engagements for The Forum Corporation, a global leader in learning and management development.
Chief Operating Officer, Private Business
- COO for an international wholesaling and distribution corporation, serving a diversified international client base, including retailers such as Wal-Mart.
Honors & Publications
- Featured in Entrepreneur Magazine, The Business Report & Journal, Factors of Success, The South Magazine, and CBS TV affiliate WTOC.
- MBA, Finance and Management, Columbia University Graduate School of Business
- BS, Business Administration, Concordia University, Montreal, Canada
- BA, Psychology, Concordia University