Naval Stores, Pine Oil and Fatty Acids: Adhesives and Coatings Consultant:
Technical Consultant #1243
- Naval stores and navel rosin products, technology and markets.
- Formulation of adhesives, inks, and coatings.
- Fatty acids and pine oil prodcuts, markets and appications.
- Technical sales of low molecular weight pine rosin and hydrocarbon resins and waxes.
- Polymer use in plastics, food and beverage and construction applications.
Independent Consultant to Resin Markets
- Expert in pine oil and related navel stores and rosin products, applications and customers.
- Sales, marketing, formulation, manufacturing consultant to adhesives, coatings, graphic arts, plastics, construction and food and beverage industries.
Eastman Chemical Company, Account Manager
- Introduced marketing and sales programs and services, which strengthened customer relationships and drove annual revenue growth.
Hercules, Inc., Account Manager
- Responsible for the opportunistic expansion of USA business by management of existing accounts, identification and development of new customers, launching new product initiatives and contracting alternate supply with global manufacturers.
- Provided market analysis and established market pricing for pine oil, pine rosin and related waxes and fatty acids.
- Expanded sales account list to include over 50 active customers
- Provided market intelligence to establish product pricing.
- Grew sales of resins, waxes and elastomers by 20% over two year period in sales territory. Saved $200K annually on specialty monomers through blind bidding process.
- Negotiated supply contracts with suppliers of hydrocarbon monomers, precious metal catalysts and specialty monomers with a total value $30 million.
- Increased revenue in graphic arts market 20% through pricing action on hydrocarbon and rosin resins.
- Developed two lower priced rosin based product lines for graphic arts to supplement higher priced existing products.
- Negotiated critical hydrocarbon resin tolling contract with major petrochemical supplier.
- M.S., Chemistry, St. Josephâ€™s University
- B.A., Chemistry, LaSalle University