- Technical marketing research: Demand, supply, pricing, competitive assessment product attribute measurement and valuation.
- Competitive analysis, benchmarking, market and industry analysis, due diligence and management counsel.
- Conducted many market/business research studies for companies interested in acquisitions, new product development, product pricing, channels of distribution and industry trends and forecasts.
- Specialty and fine chemicals: Plastics, polymers, additives, films and fibers.
- Market research programs on nutraceutical, veterinary products, food ingredients and additives.
- Conducted market studies of advanced materials: Ceramics, composites, metals, nickel - based alloys and copper alloys.
- In electronics industry, evaluated: Thermal insulating materials, tantalum capacitors, solders, ICs, MOSFETS, IGBT, power-diodes, thyristors and related high power discrete components.
- Evaluated mechanical pumps, valves, motors, turbines, diesels, vessels, heat exchangers, centrifuges.
- Instrumentation: Respirators, MRI, MR, X - Ray, ultrasonic chromatographs.
- Experience with fabricated components such as pipe, wire, castings, forgings, ballistic and armor.
- Marketing research on construction materials: Windows, doors, flooring, tile, rebar and concrete forms.
- Over 20 years as a professional consultant with current and past positions as President and Partner.
- Vast industry contacts and professional marketing research consultant.
Cites Service R&D Company, Venture Manager
- Identified and established a new business, including licensing of technology.
- Performed total business analyses from R&D through commercialization.
Triangle Conduit & Cable Company, Assistant Director, Corporate Planning
- Managed company wide capital expenditure programs. Undertook special projects covering facilities, demand and internal mechanical audits.
Singer Manufacturing Company, Program Manager
- Measured progress against plans. Responsible for knowing the status of the worldwide R&D programs and plans related to sewing machines and the company's development to automating the sewing industry.
Honors & Publications
- Seven Publications.
- A NJ Licensed professional engineer
- An elected member of the Institute of Management Consultants [CMC]
- Member of The Society of Competitive Intelligence Professionals [SCIP]
- Member of American Society of Mechanical Engineers [ASME]
- Member of the Institute of Food Technologists [IFT]
- Charter member of the Association for Corporate Growth NJ Chapter [ACG]
- Member Association of Independent Intelligence Professional [AIIP]
- Member of SAMPE
- Member of the American Composite Manufacturers Association
- Member of the Association of the U.S. Army
- B.S., Mechanical Engineer, Rutgers University, NJ
- MBA, Fairleigh Dickinson University, NJ
- PE, New Jersey