Heat Transfer and Microwave Sinstering Expert
Technical Consultant #1122
- Heat transfer analysis: conduction, radiation and convection.
- Microwave heating and high power microwave systems.
- Microwave sinstering of ceramics.
- Nuclear engineering and pressurized water reactors.
- Particle diffusion mechanisms and measurement.
Independent Consultant 2003-Present
Professor of Nuclear and Mechanical Engineering, Virginia Tech 1984-2003
Associate Professor of Nuclear and Mechanical Engineering, Virginia Tech 1979-1984
Assistant Professor of Nuclear and Mechanical Engineering, Virginia Tech 1974-1979
Babcock & Wilcox, Lynchburg, Virgina, Senior Physicist, 1973-1974
U.S. Navy, Naval Nuclear Power School, Heat Transfer and Fluid Flow Division, Instructor 1964-1969
Ceramic Science and Technology Group, Los Alamos National Laboratory 1993-1994
Honors & Publications
More than 20 publications
- Ph.D., Nuclear Engineering, N.C. State University, Honors: Atomic Energy Commission
- M.Sc., Mathematics, University of Delaware
- B.E.P., Engineering Physics, Auburn University