CECON acts as a technical expert broker by linking subject matter experts and consultants with clients requesting specific technical or business information or problem solving skills. With consultants registered in practically every U.S. state and several foreign countries, in all areas of science and engineering, we are capable of quickly linking client needs with consultant expertise and availability.
Find an Expert
- Enter your search criteria or use the Areas of Expertise to find the category you need to find a consultant.
- Complete the Contact Form or call to work with a CECON associate. Asking for an expert search from CECON is risk free. There is no charge for our professional search unless you engage the expert we introduce to you.
When you engage the expert from the CECON network, our fees are part of their hourly rates.
- A technically trained CECON associate can work with the client to clearly define the type of expertise needed and establish any other consultant requirements. Often our skilled associates offer clarity on the problem definition and type of expertise needed.
- The CECON associate will introduce the consultants to the client, and send one or more CV's for their review opposite the project requirements. If the client wishes to conduct a telephone interview with the consultant, CECON will make the arrangements. Again, there is no charge for this service.
- When the client selects the consultant to engage, CECON will send a Client Agreement defining the terms of the engagement. All administrative and billing issues are handled by CECON.
- Once the Client Agreement is signed, the consultant will go to work on the client's project, under the direction of the client.
- At least monthly, CECON will invoice the client for the consultant's services.
Become a Consultant
There is no charge to join the CECON network. However, consultants are interviewed and their areas of expertise and levels of experience are assessed.