- Productions of plastic parts, particular for use automotive applications.
- Plastic thermoforming, equipment and molds.
- Plastic extrusion, equipment and molds.
- Hosting seminars on plastic thermoforming and the thermoforming industry.
- Manufacturing of plastic products.
- Product development for plastic products.
- Injection molding.
- Strategic planning.
- Blow molding.
Undisclosed Company, Owner, 2001 - Present
- Sales and manufacturing.
Undisclosed Company, President, 1996 - Present
- Manufacturing plastic products for use in the automotive industry.
Clare County, County Commissioner, Michigan, 1992 - 1994
- Serviced as Chief Fiscal Officer and Vice Chairman, for term.
Thermoform, Inc., President, 1989 - 1996
- Served as a consultant to numerous companies, which resulted in productivity gains and new products.
- Hosted training seminars for the plastics thermoforming industry.
Lyle Industries, General Manager, 1987 - 1989
- Instrumental in structuring new division with significant impact in sales volume.
- Directed the implementation of innovative designs to position Lyle Industries in a new segment of the OEM thermoforming industry.
Dow Chemical, Development Associate, 1985 - 1987
- Responsible for technical raining of plastics sales personnel in the area of thermoforming and extrusion.
- Provided the technical strength, which proved successful in obtaining significant raw material sales increase in the major appliance field.
Brown Machine Co., Vice President, Engineering, 1978 - 1985
- Directed the structuring of the engineering department documentation and design of standard and specialty thermoforming equipment and tooling.
Thermoline Systems, Operations Manager, 1973 - 1978
- Responsible for standardizing the design and manufacture of pellet to product systems for the production of plastic lids.
- Sales increased from $400 thousand to $3 million.
Additional Professional Experience
- Various positions with companies in the thermoforming industry: FabriKal Corp., Alchem Plastics, Continental Can, and Tropicana Products.
Honors & Publications
Academic and Professional Affiliations
- Society of Plastic Engineers
- 26 patents spanning the last 30 years.
- Patents are for plastic products, machinery and processes.
- ASIE Industrial Engineering, ICS, Scranton, PA