- Automotive engineering.
- Medical product design.
- Forensic engineering.
- Mechanical products.
- Consumer products.
- Electrical products.
- Industrial safety.
Expert Witness Experience
- Consulting: expert investigation and court testimony.
Undisclosed Company, Forensic Engineers, President, 1997 - Present
- Forensic Engineering assignments in general mechanical, electrical and medical products.
- Thirty years' experience in local, State and Federal Courts.
Lean Power Corporation, College Park, MD, President, Chief Scientist, 1993 - 1997
- Engaged in development of electronic exhaust emission controls for internal combustion engines.
Ohmeda Critical Care, Columbia MD, Director of Research and Development, 1988 - 1993
- Management of all engineering activities worldwide for $60 million product lines, including infant incubators, infant warmers, phototherapy equipment, suction regulators, and accessories and oxygen therapy equipment.
Sonex Research, Inc., Annapolis, MD, Chief Engineer, 1986 - 1988
- Management of Research and Development in exhaust emission control and engine performance development.
Bowles Fluidics Corporation, Columbia, MD, Engineering Department Manager, 1984 - 1986
- BFC is a supplier of components to automobile manufacturers.
- Management of new product development groups in fuel injection and heating, ventilating and air conditioning products.
Vacor, Inc., Moorestown, NJ, Vice President Engineering, 1981 - 1984
- Responsible for all technical activities. Automotive cooling system development and vehicle testing. Elected to Board of Directors.
Fuel Injection Development Corp., Bellmawr, NJ, Chief Engineer, 1975 - 1981
- Supervision of all research activities, design and testing of fuel injection systems, electronic engine controls and electronic instrumentation.
Princeton University, Princeton, NJ, Member Research Staff, 1974 - 1975
- Combustion studies in jet engines, burners, and solid fuel systems.
Honors & Publications
- Graduate Assistant in Research, Department of Aerospace and Mechanical Sciences, Princeton University, Princeton, NJ
Academic and Professional Affiliations
- Fellow and Board Certified Diplomat of the National Academy of Forensic Engineers (NAFE)
- Society of Automotive Engineers(SAE)
- American Association for the Advancement of Science (AAAS)
- American Society for Testing and Materials (ASTM)
Publications and Patents
- Approximately 20 technical papers published.
- 13 U. S. Patents issued.
- Additional foreign patents.
- B.S.M.E. Mechanical Engineering, Newark College of Engineering, Newark, NJ