- Tile and stone.
- Terrazzo and marble/stone chips flooring material.
- Setting materials.
- Grout and caulks.
- Waterproofings of buildings.
- Flooring and roofing.
- Sealants and adhesives.
- Paints and coatings.
- Analysis of building failure.
- Litigation support on building and construction materials.
- Liability claims and investigations related to buildings and construction.
- Expert testimony on building construction and materials.
Safety and health:
- OSHA and ADA issuers related to buildings.
- Building slips and falls.
- Ladders and scaffolds use and accidents.
- Concrete burn incidents.
Independent Consultant, Present
- Developing, formulating, compounding, specifying, marketing and business management in the fields of tile, marble, stone, flooring, epoxies, polyurethane, solvent and emulsion paints and coatings.
- Materials and formulation for building materials: Coatings, adhesives, flooring, concrete, masonry, stucco, concrete materials, roofing and waterproofing.
- Expert in involving building materials, installation and repair.
- Lecturer at national and international seminars on building construction material.
- Active arbitrator on the AAA Construction Panel.
- Experienced in depositions and expert testifying in courts on a significant number of legal matters, plaintiff and defense.
- Chaired many industry support association meetings, including:
- ASTM C24- Waterproofing, ANSI A108-Waterproofing
- Chairman & Co-Chair); ASTM D21.06-Slips and Falls
- ASTM E6-Performance of Building materials
- ASTM C09 on Concrete
- ASTM C21-Ceramics, Whitewares & Associated
- ASTM E-34 on OSHA; ASTM E-30 on Forensic Sciences
- ASTM F-13 on Safety and Traction for Footwear
- ASTM F6 Resilient Floor Coverings
- NATC Technical Committee
Honors & Publications
Academic and Professional Affiliations
- American Society for Testing Materials (ASTM)
- National Tile Contractors Association (NATC, Technical Committee)
- Construction Specifications Institute (CSI)
- American National Standards Institute (ANSI)
- National Association of Corrosion Engineers (NACE)
- National Roofing Contractors Association (NRCA)
- Midwest Roofing Contractors Association (MRCA)
- National Institute of Building Materials (NIBS)
- Ceramic Tile Institute (CTI)
- Ceramic Tile Distributors Association (CTDA)
- Ceramic Tile Marketing Foundation (CTMF)
- National Safety Council/Highway Research Board (NSC/HRB)
- Steel Structures Painting Council (SSPC)
- American Arbitration Association (AAA)
- Construction Industry Dispute Avoidance & Resolution Task Force (DART)
- Society of Professional's in Dispute Resolution (SPIDR)
- American Concrete Institute (ACI)
- American Board of Forensic Examiners (ABFE)
- Pre-engineering, William Patterson College
- CLU, University of Wisconsin, engineering, structures, parking decks, waterproofing, roofing
- CLU, N. J. Society of Architects/CSI, Roofing
- CLU, American Concrete Institute
- CLU, Roof Consultant's Institute
- CLU, Construction Specification Institute
- American Arbitration Association, Advanced Arbitration/Mediation
- Publications in: Construction-OSHA - Safety
- Holds Patents for coating polyurethane
B. S. Economics/Sociology, CLU, Clemson University