- Over 30 years of experience in the machinery engineering, specializing in rotating equipment for the oil production, refining, and petrochemical industries.
- Pumps specialist; small metering pumps to ANSI, UMD, API pumps.
- Vessel mixers and CT fans, reciprocating compressors, integral gas engines.
- Pump reliability improvements beyond 100 months and compressor care programs.
- 500-20,000 HP range Centrifugal Compressor and Gas Turbines in both mechanical drive and Cogen applications.
- Waste heat boilers and utility steam generation.
- Hands on machinery, analysis and troubleshooting of approximately 3,000 failure events and incident investigations, to participation on TAMU (Texas A&M University) Pump Symposia panels.
- Incident investigations and failure events analysis and troubleshooting
- Project engineering and energy conservation.
Undisclosed Company, Senior Engineering Advisor, Present
- Machinery commissioning for a 100kbbls Ultra Low Sulfur Unit.
ExxonMobil Refinery and Chemical Complex, Baton Rouge, LA
- A 30 year career with Exxon in various engineering positions.
- Subject Matter Expert in machinery refinery and chemicals. Facility included cogeneration and boiler feed water facilities.
- Machinery Engineer ranging from Olefins Cracking Units, Utilities, Cat and Hydro Cracking Units to Synthetic Rubber Units.
- Machinery Advisor in rotating equipment for chemical plants producing 500kbbls.
- Hands on machinery, analysis and troubleshooting of approximately 3,000 failure events and incident investigations.
- Participated on Texas A&M University (TAMU) Pump Symposia panels.
Honors & Publications
Academic and Professional Affiliations
- Member of the engineering honor societies
- Serves on the TAMU pump advisory committee
- Guest lectures at Louisiana State University (LSU) senior design class levels
- B.S. Mechanical Engineering, (Highest Honors), Rutgers University, New Brunswick, NJ