- Refinery start-up, safety best practice implementation, and capital project management.
- Over thirty years of experience in engineering, operations, and project management in the oil and gas industry nationally and abroad.
- Retail, pipeline, refining, and oil sands businesses.
- Maintenance, and capital projects services for refining and chemical plant operations.
Undisclosed Company, Senior Mechanical Advisor, Present
- Providing national and international clients in the pipeline, petroleum, and oil sands industries with expertise in project management, safety, operations and best practices.
ESSO Refinery, Sriracha, Thailand
Integrated Event Organization Workshop Facilitator
- On site leadership to customize workshop materials and activities for integrated event organization processes and procedures.
- Facilitated the onsite workshop.
Syncrude Canada Ltd.,, Executive Startup Advisor
- Supported final project completion and managed startup of 23 new/revamped upgrading units for the UE-1 Project (total cost over $8 billion).
Syncrude Canada Ltd., (Imperial Oil), Vice President Maintenance
- Managed $1.4 billion annual budget, 1850 employees, 1000 contractors; largest operation within ExxonMobil
Imperial Oil, Toronto, Canada, Engineering Division Manager
- Managed Imperial Oil Ltd's central engineering office with 70 engineers.
Refining Operations Advisor
- Developed and implemented operations best practices for safety, reliability, and energy conservation.
ExxonMobile, Esso Italiana bil, Augusta, Italy, Technical Manager, ExxonMo~Managed Technical Services Department (125 persons) for Refinery.
- Served as Project Executive for Joint Venture with Agip Petroli.
Imperial Oil, Sarnia, Canada, Site Mechanical Services Manager
- Managed reliability, maintenance, and capital projects services for both the refining and chemical plant operations (75 professionals and 75 craft).
- Managed reliability, maintenance, and capital projects services for refinery operations (50 professionals and 60 craft).
B.S. Mechanical Engineering, Ryerson University, Toronto, Ontario, Canada