- Global corrosion prevention and control solutions to mass transportation, manufacturers, engineers, structural engineers, and communication engineers.
- Fail-safe corrosion prevention.
- Provide laboratory tested control corrosion products undergoing extensive laboratory testing, as well as years of in-the-field testing.
- Extensive in-the-field experience leading to the development of professional lines corrosion prevention and control products, customized to fit applications ranging from vehicle parts to cruise ships.
Undisclosed Company, Founder and Senior Corrosion Engineer 2000 - Present
- Corrosion consulting and project management: Commercial and industrial boilers; cooling tower anti-corrosive treatments.
- Process piping and HVAC corrosion management.
Undisclosed Company, Founder and Senior Electrician and Engineer 1985 - Present
- Managing all aspects of on and off site projects.
- Providing technical assistance and services upon and after project completion.
- HVAC provider, 1 phase and 3 phase electrical and services expertise.
Kaiser Agriculture Chemical City, Process and Service Engineer, 1980 - 1985
- Responsible for daily process operation in petrol-chemical plant.
- Quality control; on-line gas chromatograph operations, environmental monitoring, plant laboratory management.
- Safety officer, paramedic and plant fire chief.
- Providing daily boiler and reformer operations for water and wastewater treatment. Corrosion control.
Nipak, INC, Process and Service Engineer, 1976 - 1978
- Entry level Process Engineer/Quality Control Chemist. Responsible for learning process quality control, environmental monitoring, testing, boiler/reformer operations, and corrosion control.
Honors & Publications
- Graduate School - Toxicology/Environmental Science, University of Tulsa, OK.
- Post Graduate Training- Chemistry Research, Northeastern State University, Tahlequah, OK.
- General Engineering Courses, Northeastern Oklahoma A & M College, Miami, OK.
- Certified Professional Chemist (CPC), Fellow American Institute of Chemist (FAIC), Certified Chemical.
- Engineer (CChE), Cathodic Protection Tester (CP-1).
- Electrical/Mechanical/Plumbing Contractor, State of Oklahoma
- Boiler Operator, State of Oklahoma
- References Available Upon Request
Academic and Professional Affiliations
- American Chemical Society
- American Institute of Chemical Engineers
- American Society of Microbiology
- American Organization of Analytical Chemist
- American Society of Mechanical Engineers
- American Institute of Chemist
- American Association of Energy Engineers
- American Society of Refrigeration and Heating Engineers
- National Association of Corrosion Engineers
- New York Academy of Sciences
- Ph.D. General Engineering, Kennedy-Western University, Cheyenne, WY
- B.S. Chemistry, Northeastern State University, Tahlequah, OK