- Toxicology and occupational exposure.
- Clinical environmental health and toxic exposures.
- Anatomic pathology.
- Toxicity of indoor air.
- OSHA petitions related to chemical toxicity levels.
- Chemical poisoning and drug overdose.
- Analysis for and study of serum bilirubin.
- Toxicity of specific chemicals; toxicity of toluene and xylene.
- EPA, ATSDR, OSHA, Cal-OSHA,NIOSH.
- Clients include: American Industrial Hygiene Association, California Department of Health Services, Oak Ridge National Laboratory, Department of Energy, Department of Labor, King Pharmaceutical, Jazz Pharmaceuticals, American Council for Science and Health, Micromedex, Novartis, Lilly, Monsanto, American Home Products, SC Johnson, The Reed Group.
- American College of Medical Toxicology, Member, Education Committee
- American Academy of Clinical Toxicology
- American Academy of Disability Evaluating Physicians
- American College of Occupational and Environmental Medicine, Member, Evidence-Based Practice Committee
- American College of Government Industrial Hygienists
- American Industrial Hygiene Association, Member, Environmental Health Standards Committee
- Association of Occupational Health Clinics
- California Association of Toxicologists
- Jefferson Alumni Association
- Johns Hopkins Alumni Association
- Doctor of Medicine, Jefferson Medical College, Philadelphia, PA. , Honors in Medicine and Pathology
- Bachelor of Science, Pennsylvania State University, State College, PA, Magna Cum Laude
- Internship - Stanford University Medical Center, Stanford, CA
- Anatomic Pathology - Stanford University Medical Center, Stanford, CA
- Laboratory Medicine - Yale New Haven-Hospital, New Haven, CT
- Toxicology/Lab Medicine - Johns Hopkins Hospital, Baltimore, MD
- Occupational Medicine - University of California at San Francisco, CA
- Medical Toxicology - California Poison Control Center, San Francisco, CA
- Cancer Prevention and Control - National Institute of Health, Rockville, MD