Polyurethane Chemistry, Formulation and Production: Polyurethane Expert Witness
Technical Consultant #1288
- Formulation development of polyurethane products for automotive, space, medical, agricultural, construction, and other applications.
- Scale-up of polyurethane formulations and products.
- Synthesis of NCO-prepolymers and quasi-prepolymers for elastomers, binders, sealants.
- Polyurethane elastomers: Cast elastomers, one-shot elastomers, spray elastomers, clear elastomers.
- Evaluation of new and novel polyurethane raw material in polyurethane applications.
- Synthesis of polyether polyols for rigid and flexible foams, elastomers, spray foams.
- Structure-property relationship of polyurethane materials.
- Kinetics and catalysis of isocyanate reactions.
- Heat resistant polyurethane products.
- Production of polyols, polyurethane systems, and polyurethane pre-polymers.
- Recycling of polyurethanes, including glycolysis.
- Patent strategy development and patent writing.
- Expert assistance in litigation.
- President and Founder, a polymer firm, 2001-present, consulting and contract R&D laboratory specializing in polyurethanes synthesis, materials, and application development
- Research Professor, Polymer Institute, University of Detroit Mercy, 1998-2001, contract research projects for U.S. and foreign companies
- Vice President for Research and Science, University of Tuzla, Bosnia, 1987-1988
- Adjunct Professor, Chemical Technology, University of Tuzla, Bosnia, 1980-1988
- Manager of R&D Department and Executive Research Advisor of Management Board, SODASO, Polyurethane Chemistry, Bosnia, 1977-1988, development of polyether polyols and polyurethane systems
- Director of industrial research project funded by the United Nations, 1983-1986
- Senior Research Engineer, ENERGOINVEST Oil Refinery, Bosnia, 1975-1977
Honors & Publications
- Publications: 90 technical articles, papers, book chapters, conference proceedings ~Patents: 18 U.S. patents and pending applications
- Professional organizations: American Chemical Society, Society of Plastics Engineers, Croatian Academy of Science and Art
- Organizer of International School of Polyurethanes, Bosnia.
- Award, industrial innovations in the field of polymeric materials, Society of Plastics and Rubber Engineers, Croatia
- Award, best project in Recycling and Waste Management, Michigan Materials and Processing Institute
- Award, Best Manufacturing Technology, Automotive and Transportation Interiors
- Ph.D., Chemistry, University of Zagreb, Croatia
- M.S., Chemistry, University of Zagreb, Croatia
- B.S., Chemistry, University of Sarajevo, Bosnia
You have no Saved Resumes
Add resumes within our various Ares of Expertise by clicking "Add Resume(s)" below.