- Polyolefin markets, customers, processors, products and process technology selection.
- Polyolefin resin producers, extruders, compounders and converters.
- Worldwide prospective on petrochemical and plastics industries with a focus on polyethylene and polypropylene.
- Pelleting and compounding experience for linear low density polyethylene and high density polyethylene.
- Central and South America markets for polyolefin resins and films.
- Speaks Spanish and English.
Independent Consultant, 2001 â€“ Present
Union Carbide Corporation, Bound Brook Laboratories, 1976 â€“ 2001
- Responsibility for a diverse range of technologies associated with the UNIPOLÂ® polyethylene and polypropylene processes.
- PE and PP pelleting and compounding LLDPE and HDPE film products and processing.
- Extensive worldwide industry experience developing PE and PP processes and products.
- Numerous PE and PP start ups and licensed process equipment and polymerization technology.
- PE technical service and development for Latin America and developed new markets and client relationships throughout the region.
- With Univation Technologies, the licensor of the UNIPOL PE and PP Process technology, served as Licensing Product Technology Manager with responsibility for Latin America and portions of Asia-Pacific.
- Team Leader in charge of providing product and marketing support to the global licensing activities of Univation Technologies.
Honors & Publications
- Author or co-author of more than thirty publications and industry presentations.
- Co-inventor and holder of two patents.
- Professional organizations: Society of Plastics Engineer, American Society of Mechanical Engineers, Argentine Petrochemical Institute and Society of Plastics Industry.
- MS, Mechanical Engineering, Catholic University of America
- BA, Physics, Macalester College