These CECON consultants have expertise relating to navigation or commercial seafaring activity, including maritime right-of-ways, ship or cargo inspection, and port and ship security.
- Technical Consultant #2349 - Master Mariner and Safety Management Offshore Oil and Gas Consultant Resume
- Technical Consultant #2197 - Civil Design and Construction Engineering: Major Projects; Domestic and Foreign Governments for Marina, Roadways and Airports Resume
- Technical Consultant #2187 - Marine Terminal Technical and Safety Engineering Expert Resume
- Technical Consultant #2145 - Maritime Safety, Ship Survey, and ISO Audits Expert Resume
- Technical Consultant #2091 - Master Mariner, Navigating Officer, Captain Surveyor and Cargo Expert Resume
- Technical Consultant #1596 - Maritime Consultant and Expert Witness: Master Licensed Pilot, Oil Tanker and Port Operations and Maritime Regulations and Safety Consulting Resume
- Technical Consultant #1193 - Marine, Maritime and Shipping Consultant and Marine Expert Witness Resume