Cannabis Manufacturing and Regulatory Experts
Chemical process engineers, chemists, regulatory, and lab experts experienced in medical cannabis manufacturing and quality control. Services can include:
- Process engineering consultation for the full scale design, construction, start-up, operation, maintenance and quality of continuing operations.
- Pharmaceutical process engineering, purification, QC and overall process flow and unit operations.
- Assistance with establishing SOPs to meet state guidelines to include: guidance on purchasing necessary equipment, validation of internal results, shelf life studies.
- Providing regulatory requirements for storage and handling of chemicals.
We were founded in 1985 by DuPont retirees and have more than 200 consultants with pharmaceutical, medical device, or biotech experience. Call us at 302-994-8000 or click Need Help to contact us.
Cannabis Manufacturing and Regulatory Resumes
- Technical Consultant #2047 - Food, Feed, and Industrial Enzymes Microbiologist and Regulatory Expert Resume
- Technical Consultant #1760 - Medical Device, Medical Drug Delivery Design and Development for the Biotechnology and Pharmaceutical Industries Resume
- Technical Consultant #1493 - Chemical Process Engineer Consultant: Polymers, Refinery Operations, Chemical and Biochemical Products Resume
- Technical Consultant #1421 - Certified Safety Consultant: Chemical Processes, Industrial Hygiene and Environmental Engineering Resume
- Technical Consultant #745 - Biotechnology Consulting Engineer Resume