Pharmaceutical biostatistics experts in study design, analysis methods, data display and data interpretation for investigational drugs. Experience may include clinical and preclinical study design and data analysis, computer program validation, interim analyses, pharmacokinetics, bioavailability and bioequivalence, and stability studies.
- Technical Consultant #2353 - Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology Drug Product Development and Mass Spectrometry Expert Resume
- Technical Consultant #2336 - Statistical Sampling and DOE Specialty Chemicals and Biotech Consultant Resume
- Technical Consultant #2052 - Pharmaceutical CMC and New Drug Development Expert: Small Molecules, Proteins and Biologics Resume
- Technical Consultant #1876 - FDA Regulatory Statistician for Clinical Trial Design and Analysis Expert Resume
- Technical Consultant #1789 - Pharmaceutical Bio-Statistician and Pharmacokinetics Modeling and Data Analysis Resume
- Technical Consultant #1229 - Biostatistics and and Applied Mathematics: Expert and Consultant Resume
- Technical Consultant #1169 - Biostatistician for Pharmaceutical Data Analysis and Clinical Trial Support Resume